Bozeman Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Trial Attorneys
The lawyers of Angel Coil & Bartlett can help you with your legal needs and help you know your rights.
- Michael C. Coil Bozeman lawyer Michael C. Coil has practiced law in Montana since 1976. Mr. Coil is a partner at the law firm of Angel Coil & Bartlett where he handles civil cases including personal injury, insurance disputes, real estate and commercial litigation. He earned his J.D. at the University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California in 1976. He earned his BS in Finance (cum laude) with a triple composite minor in accounting, statistics and economics from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, in 1973.
- William A. Bartlett Bozeman lawyer, Bill Bartlett, earned his bachelor’s degree in 1971 and juris doctorate in 1976 from the University of Puget Sound. Being raised in a rural, eastern North Dakota community, he grew up in an environment where people were constantly available to assist others. Helping others continues to motivate Bill in his personal and professional lives. His law practice focuses on criminal defense.
- Brian P. Fay Bozeman attorney Brian P. Fay has practiced law in Montana since 1990. Mr. Fay is a partner at the law firm of Angel, Coil and Bartlett where he handles state and federal criminal cases as well as civil cases including personal injury and insurance disputes. He earned his J.D. at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts. He earned his BA from Boston College where he graduated with Honors with a degree in Philosophy.
- Christopher R. AngelChristopher R. Angel has been a practicing member of the Montana State Bar since 1996. Mr. Angel is a partner in the law firm of Angel, Coil & Bartlett, located in Bozeman, Montana (one block from his birth place) where he focuses on insurance and personal injury matters for his clients.
- Hillary Prugh Carls Hillary Prugh Carls, Bozeman attorney, has practiced law in Montana since 2006. She is a partner at the law firm of Angel Coil & Bartlett where she primarily focuses on litigation for her clients, specializing in personal injury, insurance disputes, and criminal defense. She represents only individuals. Prior to joining Angel, Coil & Bartlett, she was law clerk to the honorable Chief Judge Robert Coats of the Alaska Court of Appeals.
- Mark J. Luebeck Mark Luebeck is a partner with the law firm of Angel, Coil & Bartlett. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk for the U.S. District Court of the District of Montana and the Montana Office of the State Public Defender practicing criminal defense. His current law practice focuses primarily on personal injury and insurance law and criminal defense.
- Daniel P. Buckley Dan Buckley is a partner with the law firm of Angel, Coil & Bartlett and has been practicing law in Bozeman, Montana since 1994. His law practice focuses primarily on personal injury and insurance law and criminal defense.
- Timothy P. Hammar Timothy Hammar is a Bozeman attorney and partner with the law firm of Angel, Coil & Bartlett. His law practice focuses on probate, estate administration, estate planning, personal injury and insurance disputes, civil litigation, business acquisition and formation, property disputes, and contract law.
- Charles F. Angel 1932 – 2005